- 30% air exhaust
- 70% air recirculation
- HEPA OR ULPA -filtered exhaust air in Type A2 cabinet may be recirculated into the room or exhausted to the outdoors through a canopy exhaust connection.
- HEPA OR ULPA -filtered downflow air is a portion of mixed downflow and inflow air from a common plenum.
- Negative Pressure air surrounding all biological contaminated ducts and plenums.
- Negative pressure surrounds the work area with double wall plenums for protection.
- Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly effective HEPA OR ULPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters. The prefilter fitted extends the life of HEPA OR ULPA filter drastically. Fitted with HEPA OR ULPA Filter made from water resistant, fire retardant, imported micro fine glass fibre media; conforms to EU – 14 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3 μ.These filters are designed to accommodate higher air flow volume.
- Prefilter are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh and Al expanded mesh on air leaving side; conforms to EU – 4 / G-4 Grade, with an efficiency of down to 10 micron. These filters can be cleaned by compressed air & also washable.
- Mounted on heavy tubular stand with lockable castors.
- Aerodynamic airflow grills maintain safety and prevent blockage
- U.V and fluorescent interlock available
- Ergonomic and comfortable 10 degrees sloped front window for comfortable head and elbow rest position, thus reducing fatigue.
- The sash is counterbalanced for smooth and lightweight operation with the standard opening of 200mm ±10 mm for easier access to work zone and enhanced user safety.
Cass II Biosafety Cabinet Protection
- High velocity air forced through HEPA OR ULPA filters.
- Filtered air is thrown in the chamber through jet nozzles with a high velocity which in turn disperse particulate matter on all surface.
- The lower portion of the Air showers suck the contaminated air and allow it to pass to blower supply plenum through pre-filter installed at the base.
- This process is a continuous process in which air is continuously filtered and recirculated inside the chamber without any exchange with the external environment.
Upper & Front Cover
Removable upper and front cover simplifies filter, blower and front control panel replacements and maintenance easier.
Material Of Construction
Working Table is made up of Stainless Steel (SS-304). External Cabinet is fabricated of CRC sheet duly powder coated OR Stainless Steel (SS-304) (as ordered).
Front Sash consists of a toughened transparent glass for a clear inside view. In addition it serves optimum resistance and protection from harmful UV rays, protects user from exposure to harmful Ultraviolet radiation.
Drain Trough With Valve
The trough at base is easy to clean and for offloading liquid spillage if any.
Decontamination By UV Lamp
UV Lamp to produce UV rays of 253.7 nanometers and fluorescent lamp are interlocked and motor blower are turned off/on as and when front sash is closed/opened. UV lamps functions through a timer (Option) to control the decontamination cycle and maximize UV lamp life. The UV lamp shuts off once the desired set time of decontamination is over and switches the fluorescent lamp to ON position.
Splash Proof Electric Supply Socket
Splash proof sockets is provided for optimum convenience of using small electrical devices inside the cabinet.
Front Airflow Intake Grid
Aerodynamically designed front airflow intake grid eliminates potential turbulence and contamination.
Floor Stand And Castor Wheels
Floor Stand is made up of heavy duty tubular pipe duly powder coated and fitted with durable castor wheels for rotation and total brake system on front wheels.
These models are provided with Microprocessor Based Digital Controller with LCD display and air velocity sensor to display the air velocity across the work table.
- Magnehelic Pressure Differential Gauge (To track filter pressure in lieu of static pressure manometer).
- Electronic filter choke alarm (Differential Pressure Monitor).
- TFT Touch Screen Display Controller with air velocity sensor.
- Exhaust ducting per running feet.
- Gas Burner.
- Spare U.V. Germicidal Tube (1.5 feet).
- Spare U.V. Germicidal Tube (3.0 feet).