Carbon Dioxide Incubator
| Click to view more |
UV Light Disinfection
MOC Inner Chamber
Stainless Steel (SS-304)
Non-Refrigerated, Temp. Ambient +5°C to 50°C
CO₂ Control Range
0~20% (Infrared Sensor)
≤ Calibration x 1.2min
Interior Dimension (WxDxH)
460 (W) x 530 (D) x 605 (H) mm
- “MAC” CO₂ Incubator is developed with the introduction of new techniques as compared with common CO₂ Incubators.
- This type provides faster heating and fewer errors of temperature precision.
- Outer made of CRC sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner made of specular stainless steel by argon-arc welding techniques and semicircular arcs at corners ensure easy cleaning.
- Microprocessor temperature controller makes temperature stability Independent alarm system for temperature limiting ensures experiment run safely and no accident would happen.
- Temperature range from Ambient +5°C to 50°C.
- Microorganism filter at inlet provides 100% filtrated gases
- Equipped with fully automatic CO₂ pressure-releasing and purging valve.
- IR CO₂ sensor for precise CO2 inside the chamber with a CO₂ control range of 0~20%.
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
||MICROPROCESSOR DIGITAL CONTROLLER WITH LCD DISPLAY
||HMI-PLC BASED TFT TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY CONTROLLER
Looking for "Carbon Dioxide Incubator" ?