Home › Products › Clean Air System › Fumigation Chamber
|Country of Origin
| Click to view more |
Mild Steel Duly Powder Coated
Stainless Steel (SS-304)
- Ideal for sterilization and deacidification of documents and books and allied materials carrying out documentary heritage or for fumigating specimens with insecticide for preservation.
- Double walled unit has outer made of cold rolled steel sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner chamber and perforated shelves are made up of stainless steel.
- Meant for fumigating specimens with insecticide for preservation.
- Specimens may be placed in the chamber, insecticide sprayed and the lockable airtight door be closed.
- Air circulating fan is provided on one side which helps in rotating the insecticide fumes throughout the chamber properly.
- The perforated sheet is used when small specimens are to be fumigated. First small specimens may be placed in chamber, then the perforated sheet placed in the chamber and the specimens kept on it followed by the process of spraying the insecticide and switching on the fan.
- Fitted with MICROPROCESSOR BASED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CUM INDICATOR for temperature control having LED display and Auto Time Control System. After the set temperature is attained the timer starts automatically & on completion of set count down/up time the supply of heater is cut-off & the system sound a buzzer alerting the user that the cycle is over.
- To work on 220/230V AC. Supply.
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
|Inner Chamber Size (mm)
|No. of Trays
Looking for "Fumigation Chamber" ?